An inaugural ceremony of Digital Mapping of Micro-finance Access Points in Bangladesh was held on 9th January, 2018 at MRA conference room. Mr. Md. Eunusur Rahman, Senior Secretary, Financial Institutions Division, Ministry of Finance, People’s Republic of Bangladesh, was present as chief guest. Mr Arijit Chowdhury, Additional Secretary and Ms. Mursheda Jaman, Deputy Secretary were also present as special guests. The inaugural ceremony was presided over by Mr. Amalendu Mukherjee, EVC of MRA. All officials of MRA attended the event. The chief guest thanked MRA for such an initiative and said that Digital Mapping will help us to view the financial access points of Micro-finance throughout the country. It will be helpful for the people to find out the MFIs access point to their nearby area and to choose the service providers (MFIs). Policy makers will be able to understand geographical existence of MFIs in Bangladesh which will help them in decision making process.
- UNNAYAN stands for Human development
- Participate in competition under ENRICH Program for observing MUJIB YEAR
- Nargis Become Healthy Mother by Receiving Pregnancy and Antenatal Care from ENRICH Health Centre
- Bashonthi Becomes Change Maker of her Own Life
- Charming Face of Tripthi Mondol for Changing Her Livelihood